An SEO audit is vital when planning an online marketing campaign for a new or existing website. Without an audit, you could end up promoting on the wrong keyphrases, optimising your website for phrases you have no chance of competing on, missing niche keyphrases your competitors have overlooked, or spending much more money on PPC and SEO than is necessary.
Our aim at Beyond Metrix is to ensure that you identify and maximise upon every opportunity available to you, to effectively compete for customers using search engines, whilst minimising costs.
We will work with you to identify the most effective phrases that will bring quality traffic to your website and maximum conversions in to new and repeat business.
This audit provides you with bespoke marketing intelligence - including detailed information on your search engine marketplace, competitor analysis, keyword strategy, keword research, site infrastructure analysis and brief proposals on strategic options that are available. It will help you avoid unnecessarily high costs and low returns, both now and in the future.
We also analyse and answer the following questions for you:
- Which of your competitors are getting all the traffic?
- Why is your site not ranking in the top ten?
- What is the PPC cost associated with each of your keyword possibilities?
- What positions are possible for your ten top keyword phrases?
- What can we do to make the site rank higher?
- Should you optimise for one keyword phrase or many on a single page?
- Is pay per click advertising a good investment for your keywords?
- Who are the top companies and how do they get their rankings and traffic?
The SEO audit includes a 43 checkpoint analysis along with explanations for each checkpoint and a prioritised action plan for rectifying any issues found.
Can you afford not to have an SEO audit?