Could your website be under-performing? Would you even know?
Often website owners accept that their website is doing the best it can without realising that small improvements could have a dramatic effect on the site profitability.
Common causes of low or poor conversion rates include:
- Usability issues
- Accessibility issues
- Marketing and strategy issues
- Ineffective/non-existent user profiling
- Ineffective/non-existent customer segmentation and targeting
- Poorly defined conversion fun/non-existent conversion funnels
- Ineffective/non-existent calls to action
How can our conversion audit help you?
Our conversion audit will:
- Determine current (and historical*) conversion rates of key tasks on the website
- Analyse current traffic sources and quality of traffic sent based on task completion
- Desired conversion actions/tasks & their lifetime value (LTV)
- Usability & Accessibility analysis
- Target profiling and associated task analysis
- Look and feel analysis
- Legal compliance, privacy and security issues analysis
- Copywriting suitability and performance analysis
- Calls to action analysis
- Search engine ranking and traffic quality from each keyphrase
- Google Analytics / log file analysis (if available). Set up and configuration of custom reports and goals/funnels etc.
As well as thorough analysis detailed above, our conversion audit also includes recommendations and a prioritised action plan for rectifying any issues found.
Are you getting the most out of your online investment?
Can you afford not to have a website conversion audit? Ask us about our unique No Risk Conversion Improvement Guarantee!
*If historical data is available - preferably Google Analytics