Web site analysis
Building an effective website requires that all elements crucial to its success are working together.
When developing an online marketing strategy for your company we start with currently available stats and data. Decisions cannot be made on this alone, so we go further - beyond metrics - to ensure your web projects are optimised for
- your target audiences
- user experience
- profitability and return on investment
Web effectiveness is what we develop, for you and your customers. To be web effective you need usability, accessibility and profitability. All are intertwined and inter-dependent.
When each of these elements work effectively together, the effort required to achieve better results is lessened. Less effort can mean lower costs and higher profits.
When we analyse your website we look at, and then advise you how to improve:
- its usability
- its accessibility
- its current conversion rate of visitor to engaged visitor/customer
- its quantity and quality of traffic
- its referrers
- its search engine optimisation and search engine positions
- its online profile and social media status