Google Street View virtual tour photography
Thinking about it?
Find out more
For more information and a no-obligation discussion, please fill in the short form below and we will get in touch with you by return.
by Google Street View Trusted Virtual Tour Photographer, Samantha Mignano
Why you need a Google Maps Street View virtual tour
- Invite your customers and visitors to "see inside" your premises, straight from search engines
- Stand out from your competitors and engage your new and existing visitors sooner
- Provide a fully interactive and immersive Google virtual tour of your premises
- Integrated with Google Streetview, Google My Business, Google Maps, Google Plus & Google Search results
- Your business and search profile is optimised right across the Google Network.
- Your completed tour can be embedded in your own website and social media pages free of charge
- Your tour can be viewed on mobile, tablet and desktop devices - no app or plugin required!
- Inexpensive and far reaching form of marketing
- All photography becomes yours to use as you wish without further licence or fee
As a Google Trusted Photographer, our director, Samantha Mignano is certified by Google to photograph your business premises, create a virtual tour from the shots and then upload and integrate it with Google products such as Streetview, Google Plus, Google Maps, Google Earth and Google Search.
Your Google Maps Street View virtual tour can be as small or large as you wish in terms of facilities you might like to showcase. Google aims to give all businesses equal opportunities to be found online. For a small one-off investment your business could enjoy increased footfall and enquiries. If you have a few minutes, please watch the video testimonial for Google Street View for Business at the bottom of this page to hear about the real results enjoyed by real businesses using Google Street View virtual tours as part of their marketing mix.
Tour prices start from just £250 for small panorama tour. This is a one off fee with no ongoing costs thereafter - your tour is hosted for free by Google at no cost.
(If we are already shooting tours in your area, or if multiple locations are booked at the same time, discretionary discounts may be available. Discounts for charities are also available).
Best Price Guarantee
As a Google Business View trusted photographer, I believe my prices are extremely competitive, especially as they use the prices set by Google for the Business View project. However I appreciate, as a fellow business owner, that sometimes decisions ultimately have to come down to price, especially in this current climate.
Therefore, I give you this promise. I refuse to be beaten on price, so if you find a cheaper quote for the same quality of work from another Google Street View Certified photographer, I will beat it - no clauses, no restrictions - just provide me with the quotation you have received and I will give you the best price you will find. I can't say fairer than that :) Samantha Mignano, Director and Google Street View | Trusted certified photographer.
"One of the best new ways for people to see the appeal of any business is to use Google Street View as a cost effective advertising platform... Sam is calm and professional, thoroughly pleasant to work with and takes time over the photographs. Within a few days the results are live, people can walk in the shop from their living room PC or iPad!
Thanks Sam for a great experience!" Mark Ireland, Mark Ireland Pianos